Encrypt / Decrypt PB Global Version >3.100

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 24, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
How to encrypt / decrypt Global Point Blank 2025? Is anyone can share some tools / some tutorial for me

Let me know if you know about it
Thanks :)
 
Hi! I'm also interested in this topic. I need help with a packet encryption algorithm. I want to update the network sniffer and start developing the server.
 
Upvote 0
I need tools to edit i3pack and Vtex from PB 3.80 or 108. I need to edit the Locale_string_Russia and also the maps in the pack folder, and add new weapons to my client.
 
Upvote 0
U
I need tools to edit i3pack and Vtex from PB 3.80 or 108. I need to edit the Locale_string_Russia and also the maps in the pack folder, and add new weapons to my clien
U had it for 3.7 bro ?
 
Upvote 0
Back