Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Encrypt Rcc with Password

Master Summoner
Reaction score
.CStringMemory::m_pBuffer Not enough. File:%s, Line:%u(Over Char Number:%d)..ànB.È£ÃâÀÏÇÏ´Â ºÎºÐÏÈ¿¡¼. ¸Þ¸¾ÏÈ𸮠ÇØÁ¦....0Ôr.0Ôr.P‘s.À×F.€ôd. ŽJ.0Ôr.pUB.€QB.pQB.pQB.€QB..QB..QB...B.`.B.`.B.`.B.0.B...B.ÐŒB. ŒB.pŒB.pŒB.pŒB..ŠB.pŒB..ŠB.ð.B.0‰B.ðˆB.ðˆB.ðˆB.ð‡B.°ˆB.pˆB.0ˆB.ð‡B.ð‡B.ð‡B.°‡B.ð‡B.°‡B.°‰B.p‡B.`‡B.p“B. ŒB.0ˆB.................Š(r.Š(r.Š(r.ÀžB.`—W.€ôd. Ãf.`—W.p—W.`—W.`—W. Ãf.€ôd.Š(r.Š(r.Š(r.0¹B.ÀŸB.€¢B.ОB..ŸB.PŸB.€ŸB.°¡B..žB.0ÖK.à£B.@ÜK.€×K..×K.àµB.àþL..ŸB.PŸB.ðþL.°¡B..žB.€¤B..¤B.ÀäK.ÐàK.@àK..³B.PÝK..ŸB.PŸB.€ŸB.°¡B..žB.sd_stone.X.._Eff_flare.tga...âH.°¨B.@.L..çK.pæK.àµB.`.L..ŸB.PŸB.ÐåK.°¡B..žB..PP.0ªB.`#L...L. .L.àµB...L..ŸB.PŸB.@.L.°¡B..žB.1d_Lighting.bmp.Dolphin3.x..

who can see the password? :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
.CStringMemory::m_pBuffer Not enough. File:%s, Line:%u(Over Char Number:%d)..ànB.È£ÃâÀÏÇÏ´Â ºÎºÐÏÈ¿¡¼. ¸Þ¸¾ÏÈ𸮠ÇØÁ¦....0Ôr.0Ôr.P‘s.À×F.€ôd. ŽJ.0Ôr.pUB.€QB.pQB.pQB.€QB..QB..QB...B.`.B.`.B.`.B.0.B...B.ÐŒB. ŒB.pŒB.pŒB.pŒB..ŠB.pŒB..ŠB.ð.B.0‰B.ðˆB.ðˆB.ðˆB.ð‡B.°ˆB.pˆB.0ˆB.ð‡B.ð‡B.ð‡B.°‡B.ð‡B.°‡B.°‰B.p‡B.`‡B.p“B. ŒB.0ˆB.................Š(r.Š(r.Š(r.ÀžB.`—W.€ôd. Ãf.`—W.p—W.`—W.`—W. Ãf.€ôd.Š(r.Š(r.Š(r.0¹B.ÀŸB.€¢B.ОB..ŸB.PŸB.€ŸB.°¡B..žB.0ÖK.à£B.@ÜK.€×K..×K.àµB.àþL..ŸB.PŸB.ðþL.°¡B..žB.€¤B..¤B.ÀäK.ÐàK.@àK..³B.PÝK..ŸB.PŸB.€ŸB.°¡B..žB.sd_stone.X.._Eff_flare.tga...âH.°¨B.@.L..çK.pæK.àµB.`.L..ŸB.PŸB.ÐåK.°¡B..žB..PP.0ªB.`#L...L. .L.àµB...L..ŸB.PŸB.@.L.°¡B..žB.1d_Lighting.bmp.Dolphin3.x..

i think this is NEO game.exe
no luck on this.. T_T

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i think this game.exe is from creative ran :thumbup:
correct me if i'm wrong :lol:

*Retired
Reaction score
some game.exe are packed encrypted thats why if u hex game.exe u cant find password

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can see the password for this file
always wrong password.so tired
who can help me get a pasword for this files :

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
i can't find the word CStringMemory::m_pBuffer Not enough in my game.exe , im using sweety ^^. how to do it? ^^.

That game.exe is already encrypt that's why you can't see or you can't find that line inside the game.exe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to put password all rcc ? im using sweety client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First, Extract all the files to a temporary folder.
I'm Not MentaL - Encrypt Rcc with Password - RaGEZONE Forums

Second, Open your game.exe with your Favorite Hex Editor and Find "CStringMemory::m_pBuffer Not enough", your Password will show.

You can change it anyway. or you can edit in Source code. refer this guide: http://forum.ragezone.com/f443/add-extra-function-source-code-822942/index12.html#post6917896

Third, Open up glogic.rcc then click Add, select all files except glogic.rcc then click OK.

Last, Click ok Advance Tab, then Enter your Password and click OK.

That's it.

this is good

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Master Summoner
Reaction score
not working on i-bugz game.exe and ran world

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Second, Open your game.exe with your Favorite Hex Editor and Find "CStringMemory::m_pBuffer Not enough", your Password will show.

You can change it anyway. or you can edit in Source code. refer this guide: http://forum.ragezone.com/f443/add-extra-function-source-code-822942/index12.html#post6917896

Third, Open up glogic.rcc then click Add, select all files except glogic.rcc then click OK.

That's it.

Thank you for this. you helped me a lot :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
CStringMemory::m_pBuffer Not enough. File:%s, Line:%u(Over Char Number:%d)..`wB.`œT.`œT..Lv.€åF.à.G.à€J.`œT..ZB..åF.0ZB.0ZB..åF..ZB..ZB.€–B.P–B.P–B.P–B. –B.ð•B.À•B..•B.`•B.`•B.`•B..“B.`•B..“B.

Hellloooo UPPP Can Someone see my password . pleas master

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's it.
Who knows the password of the rcc file in this game.exe file. It seems, game.exe has been encrypted very well. It dont have "CStringMemory::m_pBuffer Not enough"
Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who knows the password of the rcc file in this game.exe file. It seems, game.exe has been encrypted very well. It dont have "CStringMemory::m_pBuffer Not enough"
Link:

try this:

È£ÃâÇÏ´Â ºÎºÐ¿¡¼. ¸Þ¸ð¸® ÇØÁ¦

Back