Encryption, Source and DMG Cap etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Oct 30, 2010
Messages
148
Reaction score
8
Hello, I know there's alot of these threads, but I really need help.

1. What does the encryptions do that everyone releases after every version?

2. How to remove Meso & DMG Cap with a Redirector like LEN?

3. Is there any newer source than v117 out there? If not, is there any beginner tutorial in coding?...

I know that these questions are asked VERY often, but I've searched without result..
Thanks in advance.

- FreddanQ

EDIT: I've one more question, how do you add commands, is there a tutorial?
 
Last edited:
Hello, I know there's alot of these threads, but I really need help.

1. What does the encryptions do that everyone releases after every version?

2. How to remove Meso & DMG Cap with a Redirector like LEN?

3. Is there any newer source than v117 out there? If not, is there any beginner tutorial in coding?...

I know that these questions are asked VERY often, but I've searched without result..
Thanks in advance.

- FreddanQ

EDIT: I've one more question, how do you add commands, is there a tutorial?

1) Packet encryption
2) You don't.
3) No, but there's guides everywhere, that's why we have dedicated sections for them.
 
Upvote 0
Ohhh, okey. Well I have two more questions..

Is there a good guide making your own source (all versions)? If so, can you link it?
and..
How to add commands?
 
Upvote 0
Ohhh, okey. Well I have two more questions..

Is there a good guide making your own source (all versions)? If so, can you link it?
and..
How to add commands?

I haven't seen any guides on making your own source so far. You can try to see how stuff work in the current available sources. Another way is to use current available sources as a 'base' for your own source (eg. quite a couple of sources out there are based on Odin).

For adding commands, there should be a file called Command.java, PlayerCommand.java, GMCommand.java etc in your src folder. You can add new commands by editing that file.
 
Upvote 0
If you need a beginner tutorial in coding, I would not recommend coding your own source from scratch. Just use one of the pre-existing sources that works (mostly) out of the box.
 
Upvote 0
I think making ur own source is more or less just updating based on Odin...? Or is it too start off with scratch using ur own functions and methods to make ur server work..?(Though i think that's too much work)
 
Upvote 0
Back