Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

English version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can download it here but does it work with this chinese server? who wants to try :smilie3: ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We could make it...

We could just use the translations if it don't work with the Chinnese server :icon6:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the navyfield.com website must be down. I downloaded the Japanese version and it told me that it will only work with a Japanese OS. How the heck do I get this game in the US???? Awesome looking game, too bad I can't play it yet....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've checked the navyfield.com website, and is allready up..
You can download it now ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have downloaded it yesterday from download.com (ver. 1.067) now what do I need to play this game. I am still having problems getting in navyfield.com. I used to downloading a game and then playing it, not having to worry about anything else. What is all this talk about a client? I start the game and it asks me for a PlayerID and Password, but I haven't registered any info yet, cause I can't get on the website. I fear that this is the issue.

Whenever I try to go to it sends me to a search engine, WTF.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That NavyField.com server is 2 laggy 4 for me -_-
Does anybody know a server closer 2 Europe?
And then, how to connect to it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys any one can tell me how to install the server i mean the full install of server with sql
please please please guys and if u dont want..... put ur server ip here and ill play on it with easy xp

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It dont work like that....
It's just an open beta game, so u can only play it on official servers now...

Back