- Joined
- Oct 29, 2008
- Messages
- 670
- Reaction score
- 117
i think from gui only..but still no luck
I'm really not sure about this but ran united have this feature since it has npc selling stuff using war points as currency.
i think from gui only..but still no luck
Can u share their gui?I'm really not sure about this but ran united have this feature since it has npc selling stuff using war points as currency.
View attachment [Edit]CHF.rarCan Anyone tell me what .x file inside CHF for magician, because shared rantool for EpX can't open CHF file
He's using GG client. I fixed my skill bugtrap issue btw. by changing my os to window 7 and using virtualbox.
Hey bro may i know? About changing os. Your main computer also change os? To window 7? And your virtual box is also window 7? May i know what version of window 7 did you use? Home, pro, or ultimate? Thanks.
Hey bro may i know? About changing os. Your main computer also change os? To window 7? And your virtual box is also window 7? May i know what version of window 7 did you use? Home, pro, or ultimate? Thanks.
View attachment 158891
This CHF editor can load the :
Official Magician CHF:
o.m7.chf
o.w7.chf
also can load the Shaper CHF:
o.m8.chf
o.w8.chf
Note: .CHF file must decrypt before you load it in editor.
Sorry for bad in englishtt1:
anyone can help With Item Combine? always see Combine not match?
No. I didn't change my main OS, I still use Win 10 x64. I just change the OS on vbox to win 7 x86 will do.
No. I didn't change my main OS, I still use Win 10 x64. I just change the OS on vbox to win 7 x86 will do.
How about in Windows Server 2012 , i've already done the compability mode into windows 7 but it still giving me bugtrap.
windows 7 professional? x86 bit?
Didn't try to use Win 2012, Window 7 Ultimate is what I'm using atm.