Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep3 3 Channel Server File/Database/ReEditor!(FULLY WORKING)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can You Help Me?? How Can i Create An Account In Ran Manager V3.02?? in Ran EP3?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can you give me some tips . because i can't loggin in RAN MANAGER but i'd create already account in SQL and I loggin in game already but RAN MANAGER my account doesn't work.
Username: test
UserID: test
Userpass: 81DC9BDB52D04DC2003
Userpass2: 81DC9BDB52D04DC2003
UserType: 32

actually i dont know where can i put the RANMANAGER
or need make own FOLER ?

sorry to my QUESTION -- NEWBIE
i Hope you can
[HELP ME]!

Reaction score
@Aldrin Suero

about gmc... just put it in any empty folder and put the sql engine name. i think ran manager use sql server password and username as log in details instead of GM type account.... but in the other gmc like bk's gmc and other versions require GM username and password to be able to log in

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir McX can u update this server have Gunner class or Assasin please please ... thank you so much sir

guys just look tutorial its very easy i love this my old grrr i want gunner also assasin :D sir McX please update this please please thank you sir ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. this client are good. can someone help me about to change the mobs or replace another mobs like Cat woman to little hooligan? And to add and delete skills?

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
about change mob you can change it on lev editor , but you can also change it on mob editor by replacing the cat woman to little hooligan (if you know what i mean) about add and delete skill use skill editor for that :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir zHadesVII du u know how automatic finish at all quest for this server ep3 if u know can u teach me how thank you sir

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir pa help namn po mag set up ng ran offline. please... please... please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone share the glogic.rcc file in this client? because it is not included when i download this client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Requesting for editors compatible with this client :) Tried searching but no luck :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error costume or equip white angel ....?? why???
and out market error...no get in

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello sir , how to create gm account here in amos ran ? is the server trial for newbies ?

Back