Junior Spellweaver
- Joined
- May 3, 2023
- Messages
- 127
- Reaction score
- 15
Dungeon not mobs.scp
Dungeon not mobs.scp
How it work more mob. ScpView attachment 287563I'm studying monster attacks, not dungeons, do you understand?
hook worldsvrHow it work more mob. Scp
Limit 4094
?
Do you have an address?hook worldsvr
Howhook worldsvr
Yes,I hook the worldsvr and success load more mobidDo you have an address?
Then you should have copies of 4377-4385, otherwise you won't need so many monsters.Yes,I hook the worldsvr and success load more mobid
Can share address?Yes,I hook the worldsvr and success load more mobid
Actually, I think you don't need him, absolutely not, because you don't have 4377-4385Can share address?
i have PM meDidn’t start working on that yet, still busy with other things.
To support speeding it up share me a KR Test Server Account with a late game Character in it.
All scp files are 100% reproducable if you know how it is being processed. May have a look in the source code for hints.
VM Image:To view the content, you need to sign in or register|To view the content, you need to sign in or register| Password: RageZone
Is this a new attack move?View attachment 287559I don't know how to write the attack range prompt