Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ep6 s2 data base,

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i cant understand it,..., could you plsss just upload one at mediafire??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it already share i think it now shared bec. its for sale... pls give me working ran cp pls .........

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

is it already share i think it now shared bec. its for sale... pls give me working ran cp pls .........

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mr can u teach me how to do that bec when im making rancp i got an error hope you will help me making rancp plss i beg
u..

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

can u give me the rancp of that..... pls share it here.... i cant find it..

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sana maglagay ka ng video kung pano gumawa ng rancp gamit ang xampp........

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

whis is this will appear poop!!!......:grr:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for that shared sir....
But i had a problem bcoz when i restore a database for RanGame1, the result is like this....
Restore failed for win2006/SQLEXPRESS?????
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
system data. SqlClient: Directory lookup for the file c:\programfiles(x86)\Microsoft SQL server\MSSL\Data.mdf"failed the operating system error 3(The system cannot find the path specified>)
Can you help me about this??????????????:eek:tt1:

Upvote 0
Back