EP8 CLient+Server FIles

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not a negative comment ser, you make newbies confused, if im a newbie and i came in ragezone then i read lot of shared, do you think i can make good server? juan shared this, pedro shared and totoy shared again, but all shared are same episode with same base client.

its not a negative comment ser, you make newbies confused, if im a newbie and i came in ragezone then i read lot of shared, do you think i can make good server? juan shared this, pedro shared and totoy shared again, but all shared are same episode with same base client.

your right lourence hehehehe.... so many ep8 client share in this section but all of them have same client and same error.. and some people share and they say it fix heheheh.. when you try there are some error when you try ^_^ right??

your right lourence hehehehe.... so many ep8 client share in this section but all of them have same client and same error.. and some people share and they say it fix heheheh.. when you try there are some error when you try ^_^ right??

even it has an error if your a real developer you will give time to fix that error

thank u very much ;]

i have error starting game client then i press start button i get error and it instant disapears and game dont launch

can someone give me game.exe because where is no one in this client

sir is there any tutorial section for SKILL CROWSALE
and INVENTORY CROWSALE to fix this error? im getting error logs, and also a GUIDE HOW TO FIX THE ATTACK OF MOBS
EDIT THE CHARSET OF GUNNER AND CLASSCONS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back