Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP8 Work under Dedicated Server?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys,my question is EP8 Working under Dedicated Server ? because i bought vps 2pcs and doesnt work si can any one answer me because i dont want to waste my money again.Thank you

p.s :can someone link here good dedicated servers in which ep8 will work awesome,ty!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys,my question is EP8 Working under Dedicated Server ? because i bought vps 2pcs and doesnt work si can any one answer me because i dont want to waste my money again.Thank you

p.s :can someone link here good dedicated servers in which ep8 will work awesome,ty!
ofc......the server will work on a dedicated server cause its a physical machine not like vps, just a VM.....

Upvote 0
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Try To Connect...

Check The Details 1st In The VPS...

Hopefully It Will Connect...

That's My Last Straw!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, if u want i can help u with start serwer on vps or dedicated server.
I had my own but in test vps for 7 days, all works prefectly :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@4pLay,still doesn't work bro..thank you anyway for your time :) ! (can't login,is loading)
@dens6666,sure i've add you already,accept me.Thanks!

Upvote 0
Reaction score

well it EP8 worked on dedicated server. we are using dedicated server now. Try Limestone Network ;)

Upvote 0
Back