• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EP9 4 Class Client & Source

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey sir why fail to load this cLevelFile.LoadFile(), XV_deathjail01.Lev failcLevelFile.LoadFile(), XV_deathjail02.Lev fail
cLevelFile.LoadFile(), XV_deathjail03.Lev fail
cLevelFile.LoadFile(), XV_deathjail04.Lev fail
cLevelFile.LoadFile(), XV_deathjail05.Lev fail
cLevelFile.LoadFile(), XV_deathjail06.Lev fail
cLevelFile.LoadFile(), XV_deathjail07.Lev fail
cLevelFile.LoadFile(), XV_deathjail08.Lev fail
cLevelFile.LoadFile(), XV_deathjail09.Lev fail

to FieldServer..how can i fix it?
missing lev files

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
your welcome sir, and as for now just remodified your client now ^_^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretending? Haha you want 100% working client of this share and latest source with latest Ui and render

crossbows "Ä.K.A" Christopher Torre . i know who you are ... check your Signature Post Pics its from mine wahahhaa.... and you said u have 100% working client? hmpp .. all of people out there ,is no one perfect client here ;) about update Ui and render stop it please .. you really dont know how to compile a source :)) peace men

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can i decrypt all the files in rcc? like item.isf then back to glogic it will work?.

first if u want to edit some stuff decrypt the file u want then if it finish encrypt it back to make it secure...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: EP9 4 Class Client & Source

first if u want to edit some stuff decrypt the file u want then if it finish encrypt it back to make it secure...

no i mean can i run this server without encrypt back the files?.

when im trying to insert new wing for this client then this error pop-up
help
Thugz08 - EP9 4 Class Client & Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Back