EP9 4 Class Client & Source

Re: EP9 4 Class Client & Source

REMOVED
ders no Lobby in Gui

check the error after exiting the clients, there's a name of the logo there.



Hello, only 22 projects? There's more missing? How to restore the other tools/projects?

And I tried to compile but I got an error on CryptionRCC. Check the images on attachments.
 

Attachments

  • mong - EP9 4 Class Client & Source - RaGEZONE Forums
    mong.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 22 proj - EP9 4 Class Client & Source - RaGEZONE Forums
    22 proj.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 137
Re: EP9 4 Class Client & Source

Hello, only 22 projects? There's more missing? How to restore the other tools/projects?

22 proj - EP9 4 Class Client & Source - RaGEZONE Forums

And I tried to compile but I got an error on CryptionRCC. Check the images on attachments.
mong - EP9 4 Class Client & Source - RaGEZONE Forums
 
sir, i cant see anything in param.ini when i use logic file editor to edit ip to 127.0.0.1 . cant u up link to download param.ini of u ?
 
Back