Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP9 Same as Bubu Shared

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1698730732031 - EP9 Same as Bubu Shared - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, I want to ask why the get item password is wrong, even though the password is the same in glogdata.cpp, I use the emulator

PHP:
DWORD        wItemPass = 101496;

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello guys help pls, how to fix this? or any clue ?
when i click buff to remove it, the character moving. ( in the video )

and also 1 more, how to fix the macro and item mall icon, always show ( in pict )

Thank in advance
Icon - EP9 Same as Bubu Shared - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

xin chào các bạn, xin hãy giúp đỡ, làm thế nào để khắc phục điều này? hoặc bất kỳ manh mối nào?
Khi tôi bấm vào buff để loại bỏ nó, nhân vật sẽ di chuyển. ( trong video )

và còn 1 cái nữa là cách sửa macro và icon mall item luôn hiện (trong hình)

Cảm ơn trước
View attachment 245077

Can you share the compiler installation image?

Thank you!

Source ep9-Update2262023

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone experience "require time to relogin" after server restart. Characters having a guild cannot login the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1700110325012 - EP9 Same as Bubu Shared - RaGEZONE Forums

Please let me know, is anyone having trouble logging in?
I changed ServerField.exe to ServerFieldWars.exe and vice versa.
All are unable to log in.
My server runs on VMware
Ask for help from someone.
Thank!

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 245390
Please let me know, is anyone having trouble logging in?
I changed ServerField.exe to ServerFieldWars.exe and vice versa.
All are unable to log in.
My server runs on VMware
Ask for help from someone.
Thank!
open your ports . you dont need the server field wars to run , go to your agentserver cfg , comment out the field 1 , and run the server session - cache - field - agent - login .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open your ports . you dont need the server field wars to run , go to your agentserver cfg , comment out the field 1 , and run the server session - cache - field - agent - login .
Do you know the issue in "require time to relogin"? for those who have guild, character cannot login only pops up require time to login

If anyone did not yet know the problem here you can try:

Create a guild with 5 members and after creating a guild test the club war. Try to conquer the trading eroom and wait for 60minutes to end. After that, restart/stop the server. and then try to start again the server and login the account characters that has guild, and it will pop out a "require time to relogin", but gm accounts that has no guild can easily login.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you know the issue in "require time to relogin"? for those who have guild, character cannot login only pops up require time to login

If anyone did not yet know the problem here you can try:

Create a guild with 5 members and after creating a guild test the club war. Try to conquer the trading eroom and wait for 60minutes to end. After that, restart/stop the server. and then try to start again the server and login the account characters that has guild, and it will pop out a "require time to relogin", but gm accounts that has no guild can easily login.
Im not sure about that yet .

Back