Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP9 Same as Bubu Shared

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HOW TO FIX THIS ERRORS?
Error 15 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'reftime.h': No such file or directory E:\RAN FILES\RAGEZONE RYUZEN EP9\RanThirdParty\WindowsSDK_v6.1\DirectShow\BaseClasses\streams.h 155

Error 17 error C2065: 'pNetMsg' : undeclared identifier c:\SourceEP9 Juver Bubu\Lib_Client\G-Logic\GLPartyFieldMan.cpp 408

Error 18 error C2227: left of '->dwPartyID' must point to class/struct/union/generic type c:\SourceEP9 Juver Bubu\Lib_Client\G-Logic\GLPartyFieldMan.cpp 408

Error 19 error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int c:\SourceEP9 Juver Bubu\Lib_Client\G-Logic\GLPartyFieldMan.cpp 408

Error 20 fatal error C1903: unable to recover from previous error(s); stopping compilation c:\SourceEP9 Juver Bubu\Lib_Client\G-Logic\GLPartyFieldMan.cpp 408

AND THIS ONE? ALL MY COMPILATION ARE FAILED BECAUSE OF THIS ERROR
Error 43 fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\SourceEP9 Juver Bubu\../RanThirdParty/WindowsSDK_v6.1/Lib/strmbase_Multibyte.lib' EditorItem

solved

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a same problem with you, i already follow the step to compile this but lot of errors
After reading comments. I already fixed the porblem. Just use the other source. Not the bubu source. Then move your source and ranthirdparty to drive c. And rename your source folder into a short name. Then follow the format in directories.

Reaction score
c:\ran online sources\_work\*****\internalcommonlib\stdafx.h(62) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/shared_ptr.hpp': No such file or directory

Reaction score
c:\ran online sources\_work\*****\internalcommonlib\stdafx.h(62) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/shared_ptr.hpp': No such file or directory
Fixed.

1706070993681 - EP9 Same as Bubu Shared - RaGEZONE Forums
1706071012062 - EP9 Same as Bubu Shared - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix guys please help me maximum client 2.
Screenshot 2024-01-24 225300 - EP9 Same as Bubu Shared - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what dbo ?
go to RanUser > Programmability > Store Procedures > dbo.user_verify

find :

IF (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM IPLogin WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE IPAddress = @userIp ) > 1

change :

IF (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM IPLogin WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE IPAddress = @userIp ) > 4 -- <-- 4 = 5 Max Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
go to RanUser > Programmability > Store Procedures > dbo.user_verify

find :

IF (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM IPLogin WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE IPAddress = @userIp ) > 1

change :

IF (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM IPLogin WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE IPAddress = @userIp ) > 4 -- <-- 4 = 5 Max Client
this works , thanks !

Anyone has Mediafire EP9SRC backup ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The skill level 117 of the Shaman class can not right-click to dead character to resurrection.
Please help me to fix it

Back