Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EpicShop - AJAX based web catalogue and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Infact I know why it isn't working. I forgot to upload the htaccess.

Add this to your .htaccess below

RewriteRule ^home/(.*)$ ./home.php?name=$1

Code:
RewriteRule ^shop/(.*)$ ./shop.php?cat=$1
RewriteRule ^exchange/sell/(.*)$ ./exchange.php?type=sell&do=$1
RewriteRule ^exchange/select/(.*)$ ./exchange.php?type=select&do=$1
RewriteRule ^exchange/rooms/sort/(.*)$ ./exchange.php?type=select&do=rooms&sort=$1
RewriteRule ^exchange/furni/sort/(.*)$ ./exchange.php?type=select&do=furni&sort=$1

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Aha sick release bro. Wouldn't it slow down a hotel with high traffic because of all the querys and ajax though?

Last edited:
Reaction score
iJames you havent give us everything, i see on Auction page theres loads of Errors and Same with the rest, idk if this because i havent got a R.36 dATabase. since i'm using a R.26

Reaction score
Oh btw, on me.php you need to have this
PHP:
$sql = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM cms_shop_auction WHERE showroom='0'");

while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($sql)) {
$date = (date('W') - 1);
    if($date >= $row['month']) 
    {
        mysql_query("UPDATE cms_shop_auction SET showroom='1',winner='".$row['maxbidfrom']."',winningcost='".$row['maxbid']."' WHERE id='".$row['id']."' LIMIT 1");
        $i = $db->fetch_assoc($db->query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE name='".$row['maxbidfrom']."'"));
        $db->query("INSERT INTO furniture (ownerid,roomid,tid) VALUES ('".$i["id"]."','0','".$row["tid"]."')");
        $db->query("INSERT INTO cms_alerts (userid,alert,type) VALUES ('".$i['id']."','Congratulations, You\'ve won that ".$row["title"]." you\'ve always been wanting.','2')")or die(mysql_error());
        @SendMUSData('HKMW' . $i['id'] . chr(2) . 'Congratulations You\'ve won that '.$row["title"].' you\'ve always wanting.');
    }

if(date('Y') != $row['year']) 
    {
        mysql_query("UPDATE cms_shop_auction SET showroom='1',winner='".$row['maxbidfrom']."',winningcost='".$row['maxbid']."' WHERE id='".$row['id']."' LIMIT 1");
        $i = $db->fetch_assoc($db->query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE name='".$row['maxbidfrom']."'"));
        $db->query("INSERT INTO furniture (ownerid,roomid,tid) VALUES ('".$i["id"]."','0','".$row["tid"]."')");
        $db->query("INSERT INTO cms_alerts (userid,alert,type) VALUES ('".$i['id']."','Congratulations, You\'ve won that ".$row["title"]." you\'ve always been wanting.','2')")or die(mysql_error());
        @SendMUSData('HKMW' . $i['id'] . chr(2) . 'Congratulations You\'ve won that '.$row["title"].' you\'ve always wanting.');
    }
}

Turn debugging off in the core.php

and what are the errors you get?

Reaction score
were dose that go? also Whats the mySQL Code for the CMS_Acution_Shop and also how do you set a Furni into the auction. ;) you didnt think this thru very good. :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why put the mySQL Stuff in 'DONT NOT Upload'

;p Silly me for not looking in there.

---------- Post added 03-09-2010 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-08-2010 at 11:52 PM ----------

i give up ;( Good Luck!

Reaction score
Oh yeah, you might have a problem with exchange. Unless you know what your doing with the php.

You need to create a user called 'Exchange' and change the ID in the code ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back