Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ePT 3215 - Surprise!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know that to change the HP of bless castle gate we edit the "castledoor.inf" found in GameServer\Monster.
i want to know what file we edit to change the HP of bless castle npc guards and the Valhalla Tower?

Reaction score
i know that to change the HP of bless castle gate we edit the "castledoor.inf" found in GameServer\Monster.
i want to know what file we edit to change the HP of bless castle npc guards and the Valhalla Tower?
Easy way to find NPC files.
Use notepad++
use find function, find in files, select the gameserver folder and do a search for the monster/npc name.
You will find the inf or the .zhoon that links to the inf.

2024-01-21 16_17_41-Remote-SunnyServer - priston.world_10011 - Remote Desktop Connectio - ePT 3215 - Surprise! - RaGEZONE Forums

2024-01-21 16_19_54-Remote-SunnyServer - priston.world_10011 - Remote Desktop Connectio - ePT 3215 - Surprise! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sunnyz ,i play the virtualbox server you share ,and i have a quetion ,how can make mixture reseting work in nadia?
looking forwasd to your reply, thank you
SunnyZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another item block rate of 100% works.
If a shield is attached, the block rate is not applied.

Last edited:
Back