Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Erg!

Reaction score
Got my personal review with my boss and manageing director 2morow... Will find out if i get my pay-rise.... im not really to hopefull to be honest :( but i really really need it.... If i dont get it then im just gona get more and more into debt. Also if they say something like 'you can half of that amount as a pay rise' then im still gona be stuffed coz its simply not enough to cover my expenses >.<. Seriously... this sucks :cry:

Lionheart said:
:scratch: dont even wanna know how u got into debt @ ur age but good luck with your review

VERY easy to get in debt.. take a loan for a car and your already in debt.. have a nice shiny mastercard/visa your in debt... go to college (least in US) and your in debt to pay tuition costs up the ass...

:no:

I am... not in debt? I have a car, I go to college, and I have a credit card ;]
Whar the fark is wrong withest you peoplest... take care of your money!

Back