• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Erro Character hel´p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me, with this error how to solve?

everytime i enter the game and i get this error
0 09/14/22 19:42:35 : Query : Select Fatigue, TLStatus, LastLogoutTime From [dbo].[tbl_TimeLimitInfo] Where AccountSerial = 20000000051 09/14/22 19:42:35 : SqlState:22003, NativeError:0 Msg:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Numeric value out of range 2 09/14/22 19:42:35 : SQLGetData Returns : SQL_ERROR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This will be related to the 2022 time/date error. The zone server code didn't predict it would need to log a date past 2022.

This error effects GetKorLocalTime and GetConnectTime_AddBySec

You have two options, use a guard that already fixes this - or hex edit the zone server and replace instances of %d.log with %u.log
these are the sprintf functions for formatting and where the problem is.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This will be related to the 2022 time/date error. The zone server code didn't predict it would need to log a date past 2022.

This error effects GetKorLocalTime and GetConnectTime_AddBySec

You have two options, use a guard that already fixes this - or hex edit the zone server and replace instances of %d.log with %u.log
these are the sprintf functions for formatting and where the problem is.

Is it difficult to make this option? "hex edit the zone"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back