Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Erro Character hel´p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me, with this error how to solve?

everytime i enter the game and i get this error
0 09/14/22 19:42:35 : Query : Select Fatigue, TLStatus, LastLogoutTime From [dbo].[tbl_TimeLimitInfo] Where AccountSerial = 20000000051 09/14/22 19:42:35 : SqlState:22003, NativeError:0 Msg:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Numeric value out of range 2 09/14/22 19:42:35 : SQLGetData Returns : SQL_ERROR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This will be related to the 2022 time/date error. The zone server code didn't predict it would need to log a date past 2022.

This error effects GetKorLocalTime and GetConnectTime_AddBySec

You have two options, use a guard that already fixes this - or hex edit the zone server and replace instances of %d.log with %u.log
these are the sprintf functions for formatting and where the problem is.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This will be related to the 2022 time/date error. The zone server code didn't predict it would need to log a date past 2022.

This error effects GetKorLocalTime and GetConnectTime_AddBySec

You have two options, use a guard that already fixes this - or hex edit the zone server and replace instances of %d.log with %u.log
these are the sprintf functions for formatting and where the problem is.

Is it difficult to make this option? "hex edit the zone"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back