Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Error - Bad link from path] Release =>DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Error - Bad link from path] Release =>DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked)

Hello,
I would know how could i find the file who call this line:
REMOVED

I checked my files (config.xml, Webconfig (both)) and i didn't find.

I would like modify the path: "Website" by "Resource". The link is wrong ^^*. And there are many others link like it. I already tried to copy the files from Resource to Website and the game launches it (with many errors):

I continue to copy from Resource to Website, but it remains 2 errors that i can't resolve, and the screen of game freeze when i finish the tutorial:

I'd really like someone to help me :).

PS: I correctly modified the files config ;).
PS2: English is not my native language, please excuse me for errors.

Thanks you in advance
Regards,
Terranova

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Error - Bad link from path] Release =>DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repack

still got the problem ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Error - Bad link from path] Release =>DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repack

Lool ? i don't know what was the utility to post here .. But, yes i found my problem.

Upvote 0
Back