Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

(Error) Help - me L2O 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please, they help me. that error eh this? When I go to create a doll. this happens. they help me plx >.<

SS of the Error:

Renato15 - (Error) Help - me - RaGEZONE Forums

Because searching here is disabled, I'll link you to another copy of the thread on PostPacific.

The warning message cache spams when a user without time data logs in:
Cache said:
03/11/2006 02:30:02.937, [Account.cpp][381]Error. Cannot load Week play time, account id [xxxxx]
03/11/2006 02:30:03.531, [Account.cpp][321] Cannot load day uesed time for account [xxxxx]

This may have been posted before, don't know, didn't check, but it works.
I wrote this in about 2 minutes and didnt bother to make it quick to run, because you only need to do it once. It takes about 5 minutes on SQL 2000 and 15 seconds on 2005.

Code:
Declare @acc int
Set @acc = 0

WHILE(@acc < 150000)
BEGIN
INSERT lin2world.dbo.time_data (account_id, last_logout, used_sec)
VALUES (@acc, '1/1/2004 1:00:00 AM', '0')
Set @acc = @acc + 1
END

(I wrote this again from memory after 2 nights of no sleep, hope I didn't make any typos)

Edit: This should leave current time data which already exists in tact, SQL errors and continues when a duplicate row is detected in INSERT.

Upvote 0
It forgives for encomodo Shawnmb, more now this giving this here:

Renato15 - (Error) Help - me - RaGEZONE Forums

It has as to adjust? I made something wrong? it can help me please!

:schmoll: :schmoll:

Upvote 0
=(

Good day. Shawnmb, I placed I executed the Query and everything. but now not of the o error, more it is in the same thing. that is it does not create char, has plus some thing that I can make?

:hmm:

Upvote 0
Back