• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Error in MainSvrT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all i have this problem in my MainSvrT, any one know how i solve?? Please any one can help me?? this problem is in repack Paradise.Thx

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
look ths size, i have clean engine but when i go unpack it with un-pecompact 0.1b i get this error in screen look, if u know why please tell me. Thx Again^^

lol download a already unpacked engine then....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was talking to vaco on msn... we are both geting this same error and this is on paradise repack. this is the first repack ive gotten an error like this on. i think its because r9 is on it...so if anyone wanna try help me with installing r11 (my first time)i have the files and plz teamviewer my pc. my msn is in signiture

Upvote 0

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
the problem with this repack is that the engine is packed with something else so u cant unpack it with npack or anything like that..

use an other repack instead or make ur own engine...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have other problem now, my MainSvrT work and my client too, but when write my id and pw nothing happens, if any know please tell me, maybe is cause it in ss??Thx.

Attachments

Upvote 0

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i cant see anything wrong in mainserver.

try reset your database..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Itryed but not worked look the ss, omg no one know how to solve this problem??:(:

Attachments

Upvote 0

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
lol.... now we begin from the beginning again...

download the newest free kosp/kocp r11 and hexedit your files..

---

the problem is that you still have different kosp and kocp versions.. they dont match each other because they need to be of the same version...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think i had this problem a while ago when i was making a private server... i think you have to change the name "MainSvrT" to something like "Mainserver"...change the actually file name

Upvote 0

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
lol the name dont make any sense xD

I have always named my mainsvr "MainSvrT" and I have never had any problems like this xD

I know what those guy are doing wrong but they are to stupid to understand what I am saying -.-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol or maybe your to stupid and dont know the problem... thats why you dont want to say it...

Upvote 0

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
lol.. now you are the one who are stupid..

I already told them what to do but they keep doing wrong and dont even answer my questions wich makes it impossible to help them.........

and tell me.. why would I try helping them if I dont know the anwer?

ofc I know what the problem is so there is no mean you say something else..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
improve your english then talk ;)

you think your funny now?

only cuz I dont care about my grammar does not mean my english is bad..

you are the first person in many years who said that my english sucks so shutup..

I dont know who you are, and I dont care as long you are like that..
the only thing I know about you is that you are a very inflamed guy that without reason argue me, and always are wrong..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back