• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

error java code information

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello all!

the infos:

2019-11-18 12:22:59,947 Error at [line=225, column=171584231]: unexpected element (uri:"", local:"speeds"). Expected elements are (none)2019-11-18 12:22:59,954 Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Errorjava.lang.Error: null

Here's how to find out which file is wrong?

2019-11-17 22:11:58,414 Error at [line=225, column=133805744]: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'bard_selectable_reward'. One of '{gunner_selectable_reward, rider_selectable_reward}' is expected.
2019-11-17 22:11:58,421 Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 225; columnNumber: 133805744; cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'bard_selectable_reward'. One of '{gunner_selectable_reward, rider_selectable_reward}' is expected.
java.lang.Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 225; columnNumber: 133805744; cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'bard_selectable_reward'. One of '{gunner_selectable_reward, rider_selectable_reward}' is expected.

can anyone help fix this? pls :)

can anyone help fix this?

Staff member
Reaction score
What’s this about, mind going to the code to find this below.

type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'bard_selectable_reward'. One of '{gunner_selectable_reward, rider_selectable_reward}' is expected. java.lang.Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 225;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
в quest_data что то правил и допустил ошибку , ищи что менял

in quest_data something rules and made a mistake, look for what changed

Master Summoner
Reaction score
в quest_data что то правил и допустил ошибку , ищи что менял

in quest_data something rules and made a mistake, look for what changed

Вы даете электронную почту. Я отправляю вам данные, вы видите, что со мной не так? потому что я все перепробовал

What’s this about, mind going to the code to find this below.

I don't understand what you mean by thisI don't understand what you mean by this

that you can retrieve the corrupted file by printing only "line" and "column" data..

the incorrect filename itself does not specify which one is the problemthe incorrect filename itself does not specify which one is the problem

XSD file data:

<xs:complexType name="Quest"> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="collect_items" type="CollectItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/> <xs:element name="inventory_items" type="InventoryItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/> <xs:element name="rewards" type="Rewards" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="bonus" type="QuestBonuses" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="extended_rewards" type="Rewards" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="quest_drop" type="QuestDrop" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="quest_kill" type="QuestKill" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="start_conditions" type="QuestStartConditions" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="class_permitted" type="ClassListType" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/> <xs:element name="gender_permitted" type="Gender" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/> <xs:element name="quest_work_items" type="QuestWorkItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/> <xs:element name="fighter_selectable_reward" type="QuestItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="knight_selectable_reward" type="QuestItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="ranger_selectable_reward" type="QuestItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="assassin_selectable_reward" type="QuestItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="wizard_selectable_reward" type="QuestItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="elementalist_selectable_reward" type="QuestItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="priest_selectable_reward" type="QuestItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="chanter_selectable_reward" type="QuestItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <!-- News Class 4.3 --> <xs:element name="bard_selectable_reward" type="QuestItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="gunner_selectable_reward" type="QuestItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> <xs:element name="rider_selectable_reward" type="QuestItems" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> </xs:sequence>

and xy class selectable_revard data the xml quest fuile error not foundd. all class and revard no problem mi looking..

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I modification/correction source code the gunslinger to gunner, songweaver to bard and technich to engineer and aethertech to rider..
All source java edit the new modification the data, and wor and fix it. Build emu work no problem.
And modicication new modicication class to the all class xml, quest ect..

but if you think I'll send you the full source code
maybe more eyes see more to fix this one bug.

I needed to fix class because the quests and npc functions in the client were otherwise incorrect

but if you think I'll send you the full source code

I upload the net the emu source code, and insert this link

Master Summoner
Reaction score
modification data, and new data the use correction the emu all files.
I upload emu source builder and insert link pls wait 5 sec.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GzZDguefHCLYeiquvIL6hP3glvzjanbC

I went through everything I knew, set it up everywhere I needed it, and even notepad ++ also looked for error options.

As I wrote builder made no mistake, in fact emu would boot.

only in quest xml alone is this bug always and i don't understand why.

rider_selectable_reward
bard_selectable_reward
gunner_selectable_rewardthe data
he doesn't want to accept it or he still has a problemI went through everything I knew, set it up everywhere I needed it, and even notepad ++ also looked for error options.I went through everything I knew, set it up everywhere I needed it, and even notepad ++ also looked for error options.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
link full emu, you can watch it. everything is more transparent than if you had just one xml

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Please write as soon as you know how to fix this error please

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Problem solved, emu start and client conected creator caracter work ect..
The new problem, the new modofication class name, loginn caracter... not use equipment, not learn skill automatice not start quest automatice and quest not work ect..
strange mod due to new name, PlayerEnterWorldService.java does not work . or ect problem? not understand..

why doesn't the original name class work?

the same names are class like 4.7, 4.8 and another 5.1 emu..

however, here the names are overwritten in every part, no key function is activated after character loginwhy doesn't the original name class work?

however, here the names are overwritten in every part, no key function is activated after character login

however, here the names are overwritten in every part, no key function is activated after character loginhowever, here the names are overwritten in every part, no key function is activated after character loginhowever, here the names are overwritten in every part, no key function is activated after character login

Back