• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Error] Look.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anthonykil - [Error] Look. - RaGEZONE Forums

help please?

i run the exes right and change the ips right too...i used the reg page right / i edit another account on query analyzer and every thing but didn't work it.

help !

(NO ROUTER)

Error: Warning! Matters on log-on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this problem happened since the server was not setting up.

Even you have created right ODBC, DB name, or insert a server data in its DB, even open the firewall, the server was still blind.

It happened since the Server itself, could not create itself. I don't know how to correct it. Trying now.

Game Developer
Reaction score
its a databse error UserData dont have the field snm u need to create this field but the database is incomplete and give more error, another error caused by db is when u exit the game server crash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anthonykil - [Error] Look. - RaGEZONE Forums

help please?

i run the exes right and change the ips right too...i used the reg page right / i edit another account on query analyzer and every thing but didn't work it.

help !

(NO ROUTER)

Error: Warning! Matters on log-on.

Hey !!! You must create Database name qtank , not tank

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i got same
Edit: i fixed that

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
i dont have any error... i just called database incorrecly ( ups... i am latvian ) and i use hexedit to fix that!

Back