Error Quick Job Change

Experienced Elementalist
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Messages
205
Reaction score
14
Hello fellow Ragezoners,

I've been struggling with this error for awhile and can't seem to figure out what im doing wrong.
Im using Blessed Source and im trying to implement the Quick Job Change function.
Somehow I keep getting this error after compiling:

MorpheusZ - Error Quick Job Change - RaGEZONE Forums


Code:
\Official Source\_Interface\WndChangeJobEx.cpp(122): error C2065: 'nApply' : undeclared identifier
\Official Source\_Interface\WndChangeJobEx.cpp(122): error C2227: left of '->EnableWindow' must point to class/struct/union
        type is ''unknown-type''

I've seen people having the same error, yet I haven't found a solution to it yet, so if anyone found one, could you give me a hand?

Thanks in advance.
 
Umm.... I feel like it was explained in the original post, I read it along time ago and from what I think all you needed to do was delete the line "nApply->EnableWindow( FALSE );" I cannot be sure since I haven't read the guide since but looking over my WndChangeJobEx.cpp I don't have it defined and mine worked as intended.

CWndButton* nJobPic = (CWndButton*)GetDlgItem( WIDC_BUTTON4 );
CWndStatic* nJobTit = (CWndStatic*)GetDlgItem( WIDC_STATIC1 );
CWndButton* chk1 = (CWndButton*) GetDlgItem( WIDC_BUTTON2 );
CWndButton* chk2 = (CWndButton*) GetDlgItem( WIDC_BUTTON3 );
CWndText* nJobInfo = (CWndText*)GetDlgItem( WIDC_TEXT1 );
switch( nCurJob )
{
case 0:
nJobPic->SetTexture(D3DDEVICE, MakePath( DIR_THEME, "SlotVan.bmp" ), TRUE );
nJobPic->EnableWindow( FALSE );
nJobTit->SetToolTip( "You don't have the right level" );
nJobTit->SetTitle( "Error" );
chk1->EnableWindow( FALSE );
chk2->EnableWindow( FALSE );
return;
 
Back