• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Escape from Tarkov Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys stop posting poop viruses from russia ok ??
< website with github prepared download links and in Info there is a our github and our Official Discord

the License disallows to restream without License files if you do it just make sure you include creators and License in the files THANKS

im already about to release 0.7.4 - with fuk tons of tweaks and fixes from 0.7.3 - for now im coding mistly alone with some random helps frrom others (i got help with recoding everything into typescript and make it more proffesional and leave this LICENSE back where it was) i just got left to do like weapon tiering for bots so they will got like most of the time shittier weapons then overpower m4's with fort armor :)
in discord i provide clear official client to DL from direct link or from torrent also i think i will be moving(shortly after patch) to newest battleye version boiiss xD / cause i patched it (to be clear 0.11.7.3954 version)

and please if you can spread discord infite or github page for now ;) dont make me angry. Cheers!!

Will you have an online version? multiplayer?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey wait a min there is no game files anymore file not found! can you please report this? I also dont get why everyone keep posting to github i see no game files on there! none!They link it like there is a game there and when i look at it a few cs files thats it WTF am i going to do with that? Not even direction as to what to do i'm lost there so i thought i might try here but no luck tried for 3 days to get this game to work but no luck! followed every direction down to detail and the best i got was it cant find host when i try to start the game it says profile loading but no it finally after a long time stops with backend error i guess im just not supposed to play this onehttps://forum.ragezone.com/images/smilies/confused1.gif

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heya @matrix501!

First of all your attitude. The programmers around here is not FOR you they are making hard efforts to emulate something, they dont always have time to put under your butt everything.

So: sometimes you need to do a little research to make thing work. Get used to it or get lost from here.

Your things:

1. Github is a programming official interface for opensource projects, they will never i mean *NEVER* will post game clients since that is illegal.

2. Google is your friend and/or torrent pages there are the mentioned client you are seeking. CAN be found.

As for this project:

Also worth to mention this project is far from complete you can only play with it single player. (Despite what they are writing in the emulator readme, it is NOT a lan game yet, only offline single player in this state..)

Thanks hello.

Also worth a little mention:

Check the official webpage posted above. The source on github has everything to run the SERVER. not the client. If you dont know how to use node it is your problem.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have bought cheaper than I could get full game :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In the event that you don't have the foggiest idea how to download Escape From Tarkov and play it, this present time is the ideal opportunity to discover. That is on the grounds that an EFT wipe is coming very soon. So each and every player will be beginning at practically the base degree of details, rep and abilities acquired, making it a beneficial situation for any new gamer.

Back