Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eternity Gaming Fixed Gunner & Extreme Skills.. and Attack :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
857762_435248299890172_1846755920_o - Eternity Gaming Fixed Gunner & Extreme Skills.. and Attack :) - RaGEZONE Forums 860031_435255239889478_1272588861_o - Eternity Gaming Fixed Gunner & Extreme Skills.. and Attack :) - RaGEZONE Forums

Here it is!!

Soon i will update my glogic.rcc and fix the other bugs

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
i don't have the right to upload some files here cause prince gomez the ORIGINAL and first time to fix this problem gunner and extreme skills and attack elguu1996@yahoo.com ← FB add him FB i think the assassin under construction cause some bug need to fix prince gomez" he`s not yet fix the bug but now he need more time to fix the assassin i think prince gomez after he fix the bug hes going to share he`s files. complete class no bugs"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
eternity/race ran is the only client released with less bug compare to others..
is it better to stick with this,than to try others..

other clients makes me a lot of trouble..
lots of bugs to be fix..

Good day to all

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for this prince is very good member here and helpful to others good job bro.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
why don't you guys press the LIKE button instead of saying THANKS? :junglejane:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is this really work because on my server i cant use any scrool of gunner still unesusable

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its a fixed attacking for gunner and extreme but the problem is the skills a problem.. even you edit through Ranmanager the skills you edit is still disable.. how to fixed this -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why the gunner class , always PLEASE WAIT when I open the Letter K or Skill of Gunner? please help me tnx.

Back