• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ether Saga Odyssey V504 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello people.
a little question : can use CPW (the online patch of pw) for ether saga? looking boths share the same enguine, maybe share the same patcher.

and to reply myself, yes. works ok with cpw updater

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow all this looks soo awesome, but this will sound stupid, but i can't really turn on the server, i've tried almost everything and i can't manage too turn it on D: so if someone can write a tutorial i whould be pleased :) ty before :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you explain why I am detecting over a thousand "HTML/Framer" viruses in this one archive?

EDIT: The infected files in question all seem to originate in the "kdxy\usr\java\" directory onward. Can it be that old versions of Java respond like this?

Last edited:
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is normal. are html infected files.

simply let your AV clean/delete it. server dont use that file (java help html pages i believe)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay i figured out how to start etc :p but used Tuan565 files, but now i have 2 probs, first, all is in japanese :p second: nothing saves when i exit D:

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
client is on japanese? or server files?
im using vm server AKA "mount and play" server and is on english (client + server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay so ty too Caosfox i got the right server files etc, so thank you :D but now i have another problem, first i can't change the ip to 192.169.200.100 :( it says the ip and the mask is a mismatch, then second when i try to start the server all it say: Internal Error! can anyone help me? :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

okay so i got all working now... but still one prob, i cant login too my server cause of the Maintaince error i'm having on ether saga :/ why is that soo?

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
use the gshop i sent to you, timestamps on server/client are wrong (how to edit it is another history...)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i make a website to register a user?.... i got runing the server and client all good, now i need to know how to do to make an account to log..
PS: 123456 account isnt on my server is empty no users, did i removed all

nvm, is fixed

But now.. i can't open the debug console.. i have on tempate this mode
But yet can't open on my client the debug mode
[GENERAL]
debug_command_mode = 1
logic_level_limit = 120
no_output = 1
;allow_login_class_mask = 67108863
allow_login_class_mask = 67108863
exp_bonus = 0
sp_bonus = 0
money_bonus = 0
drop_bonus = 0

--------------------------------------------------------------

which file is to edit Heave Repository? to add items and prices etc..
can someone tell me please? and which tool i need to use
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
gshop.data

and use gshopedit at releases

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
problems to try update HR.. i did edited gshop.data and gshopsev... and nothing.. or may would someone explain a bit detail?

i did what mario said..

But.. i dont make it work...

Also how change chinese into english?

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ading items fails for me too, but editing from chinese to english is easy, google translator (and sometimes detect works too) and some free time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need a tool to work edit gshop and gshopsev, element.data and where i can change the max amount of golds?
all i can have is 20k wtf o.o ...
also how to increase exp-golds and drop rate?, i did used the tool that was here posted but it wont increase my exp,gold, and drop rate..

also how to edit Tiwste moon lvl? and D11 lvl and Pits dungeon lvl?, it says max at 120.... >_<

(Yes, i know many questions... but better all doubts in 1 post, and dont make spam :D ):eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noone knows how to fix the Maintaince error yet? :( doesn't work! i tried everything :( even reinstalled all, i mean server files vmware winscp etc, everything, still no works!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noone knows how to fix the Maintaince error yet? :( doesn't work! i tried everything :( even reinstalled all, i mean server files vmware winscp etc, everything, still no works!

Looks as your gshop isnt match with your server.. did you tried edit your gshop?
You have your ips in config same as your ifconfig?

Do you put the patche?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i have the same gshop and everything and no i don't use the patche, i'm using a friends ware files! put i don't understand, first time i made a server everything worked, i could add stuff change exp rates etc, then i restart my pc and i can't get in anymore, i have resetted the server 2 times, still no works, idk what's wrong :( nothing works!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i have the same gshop and everything and no i don't use the patche, i'm using a friends ware files! put i don't understand, first time i made a server everything worked, i could add stuff change exp rates etc, then i restart my pc and i can't get in anymore, i have resetted the server 2 times, still no works, idk what's wrong :( nothing works!

i can't even make prices or add items, when i try it says mantenimence then i need put back my gshop.data..

but for you..
something isnt match with your gs.. try put the patch... and start server again.. or restore your gshop.data (client side)

How i save what i edit here?... which of all those butons is "SAVE"? o.o
Please help, i need edit my dungeons, there says only till 120, and i want increase till 130, thanks

Sinisterial - Ether Saga Odyssey V504 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back