Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

euro mir rumours

Reaction score
rumours going that server is down atm(well not down, only the login is down lol), and that all gms but 1 quit(including hober, alaria etc) and that they will stop with mir2, any1 else heared something about this :tp:?
And any1 think we need a private server to ehm aid all those poor guys from euromir who will b left withouth a home :tp:?

yes i herd this and yes 1.8 server files are working just need playing with... find out the new numbers but 1.8 are fully there.. :D should be fun if RaGEZONE v5 came back in mir 1.8 form

Bah that sucks I just started to play Euro Mir again! Got to lvl 10 lol... it better not be down for good :pissed:

EDIT: Anyone got a forum account for forum.legendofmiur.net I can have cos no moderator has activated mine in 3 days :rolleyes: please pm me if you have one i can use :)

Last edited:
:) i have a server ready to go just needs alot more work i can host but not 24/7

Hello everybody,
just a few lines to inform you about what's going on with MIR. The game has been down since Tuesday because of some technical issues that we hoped could be solved in a few hours - but unfortunately it wasn't possible. We have experienced some major problems due to DoS attacks again, so we

SO why doesn't mir2 come back to RZ ??

DeadlyEagle said:
I have no idea, ask mental..

He doesn't really say anything to it lol

You know, ppl would be happy just with a rehash of 5 TBH. It's not like it has to be the most perfect thing ever. And hey, I thought 5 was great anyway 0_o Would've been fine with just another version of that :lol:

The community makes the game when it comes to Mir2, and since we have the best ppl around.. you could call the server "mir2 sucks my ass" and it would still be the best

Last edited:
NeoSparky said:
mental doesnt want a bad quality server, hasnt the time to make one himself and doesnt know of any hosts that he would trust 100%
just my guess.

Yeah, I suppose that makes sense. Host is most important, and obviously RZ 5 had major issues when it came to behind the scenes stuff :( Tho it was totally fun IMO

Quality I think is there no matter what :good:

well i have mir 1.8 server files working :D magic boots the lot

hellprowler said:
Hmm, what happened to the RZ 5 host? Left awhile ago?

If I had a better comp, I would gladly host, BUT I don't think you want a 1.8 GHZ and 512 RAM comp hosting :P.

He wanted to host it but Mental must've said no... Or didn't respond.. Granted, there was some corruption with his brother (server hosts) and a certain member of unstoppables... :P

Back