Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Ever been high?

Ever Been High?

• Yes, with Permament Markers

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Yes, with Paint Thinners

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Yes, with Drugs

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • Yes, with Other

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 46.5%

• Total voters
Been high on Marijuana. 5 years since I've touched even a cigarette though.

I got detention for doing something stupid when I got high. <_<

Telling 3-5 people that my friend has a small penis. =|

That's not what I normally do. xD

I don't really understand why people won't try marijuana at least once, just to see what it's about. It really is quite a lovely experience. Anyone care to explain why they won't do it even once?

I've personally did it for hmm, 4 years total. Marijuana only and mushrooms once, had an awesome time and overall, did not effect me.

I don't really understand why people won't try marijuana at least once, just to see what it's about. It really is quite a lovely experience. Anyone care to explain why they won't do it even once?

I've personally did it for hmm, 4 years total. Marijuana only and mushrooms once, had an awesome time and overall, did not effect me.

For someone who thinks he is so smart, smoking marijuana kills brain cells.

Back