• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Ever Planet] I'm looking for someone who can make emulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I asked my friend for the job, but he asks for $ 20,000. If you can pay $ 20,000, he will develop it. lol
Because he said it was very annoying to recreate an offline game.
And I am Korean and my friend is American. he job - Reversing engineer
This.

Ragezone is a place to share private server data and develop hacking and coding.Reporting to Nexon will not reward me.Don't be stupid.Don't pick a fight and go your way. You moron.Contact me at my discord. I'll prove if I'm a lie or not.really disgusting.
It's only annoying that you don't wake up to reality. That's pretty much the answer above. It's going to cost you a long penny and if somebody is able to do that he will never even spend time dealing with you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This.

It's only annoying that you don't wake up to reality. That's pretty much the answer above. It's going to cost you a long penny and if somebody is able to do that he will never even spend time dealing with you.

I know. But I can. Thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back