Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Everquest II

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, here in a few minutes I'm probably going to head over to EB Games and buy Everquest II (the newest one expansions EoF). Anyone here play the game? I heard it's extremely good and fun so I wanted to try it out.

What are your thoughts?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Since I work at Game Stop, I see alot of PC Worms coming to buy this game. Remembered asking one what the game was like couple of weeks ago. Well The game itself is amazing and this expansion fills the spot. The new quests are excellent. This game has so much depth and replayability. The new race and city have a wonderful art design. Its fun from the beginning till the end and you never get bored of it. Since I haven't played this game for a long time, but once in awhile whenever I manage to get some time, I play from the PC at managers desk.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice, think I'm going to go buy it now. I'll be back when I bought it :)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
woah moofin,,, u gave a pretty perfect review,,,if the games nearly half as good as u said i just might pop off and play it ^^

googleing time

Master Summoner
Reaction score
woah moofin,,, u gave a pretty perfect review,,,if the games nearly half as good as u said i just might pop off and play it ^^

googleing time

Thats my job so I have to get used to it. Its probably the best game you can get out there for PC at the moment. Its far better then World of Warcraft as well with more features and options. Personally look over some videos in Youtube and read some reviews of the game in Game Spot before buying the game, gets you a head start on what you'll be buying.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm really pissed. Went to EB Games, oh guess what they don't have it. Went to Walmart, oh guess what they don't have it.

Now I'm going to have to wait a week for it to come in the Ducking mail.

*Is pissed* lol

Reaction score
Should have gotten EverQuest. It's a lot funner imo. I was addicted to EQ for quite a few months. Went to EQ2 and I didn't want to play either of them anymore because EQ2 was so much different and worse.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Woot, just bought the game and now installing. Got to love Indianapolis for having like 10 EB Games and 10 Walmarts :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Woot...2 hour patch ftw.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since I work at Game Stop, I see alot of PC Worms coming to buy this game. Remembered asking one what the game was like couple of weeks ago. Well The game itself is amazing and this expansion fills the spot. The new quests are excellent. This game has so much depth and replayability. The new race and city have a wonderful art design. Its fun from the beginning till the end and you never get bored of it. Since I haven't played this game for a long time, but once in awhile whenever I manage to get some time, I play from the PC at managers desk.

You have a way with words, bet you sell alot of games lol.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You have a way with words, bet you sell alot of games lol.

Ya but I got competition these days, a rookie who just joined. Apparentely he is doing preety well for a rookie. At average we sell about 50-60 games a day on normal business days.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I might buy this game since i'm looking for something new.. Gonna use the Free trial first though :eek:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm inside the game finally. One thing: Lag. Also the hair styles suck so bad *need long hair for elves! braids suck*.

Though I have a question. I'm a ranger, but every time I attack it uses those knives. So I use the skills "Ranged Attack" to use the bow, ok so it attacks once. And it says it'll keep attacking after you use the skill. But it only attacks once. I want to duck the knives and use the bow so how? lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, you can download optional game content, which includes what are called SOGA models. I can't remember what it stands for, but it's more asian/anime influenced. They are what I use, I don't really like the original models either. And for the bow, it does autoattack, you just can't shoot a bow in melee range. Later on you get skills to stun though, and then can back up and keep shooting. Or if you're in a group you can just stand back and shoot the whole time while the tank is doing his job. What server are ya on by the way?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm on the Vox server, but I'm not sure how long I'll stay on Everquest II. I'm not liking it so far.

Btw: I saw the SOGA models, but can't find where to get them actually. Know where?

Back