• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Every released server files and tools I could find

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys
Many of you may not remember me but I used to be the moderator of this subforum.
I found files on my old hard drives. Don't know how many of them are working, but I am going to upload them as much as I can. I will update this post. Sorry, my upload speed sucks, it will take a while.
In order to create a server, follow all my guides in these forum. I hope the new moderators after me didn't delete them.
If you have a new computer, it is best to install vmware and use windows 7 with the following options.
2 core, 2 thread
4gb ram
20gb harddrive.

Update 1: The folder contains dataedit tools to edit .lst and strs files in server files and client.
Update 2: Working cpack.exe is in there too.
Update 3: There is an itemid excel for itemids now.
Update 4: There are patch files starting from version 62 up to 67. I don't remember which version they apply to.
Update 5: The link now contains a MySQL version which I used to install for all these types of server files. This used to be the best version for me, but I recommend installing the latest mysql with community workbench if you are going to follow my guides here.

Update 6: The link now contains the following server files
Wokf_131
Wokf_145
Wokf_153
Wokf_167
Wokf_189
You know that these values used to be hexadecimal values. I don't know which versions they apply to. You have to find out yourself.
Update 7: It took me around six hours to upload all of these files, but now the upload is complete. Make sure to follow my guides. If you have any files, pm me I will add them here.
Update 8: If you can make mirrors, please post the links below.

Big UPDATE: Server files now contain the clients as well.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a mirror link, password is .

Last edited:
Back