EvilScape Server V2 [508]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice realese , but in new ... so how if i open client , and open server , and press server on ... That other people can play 2? where i need to put me IP addres
 
Isn't this like old yet? This section's so dead. :(

Nice realese , but in new ... so how if i open client , and open server , and press server on ... That other people can play 2? where i need to put me IP addres

I think you're gravedigging. :O:

Joe is one of the only ppl that does not leech.

So you're saying I leech, Dan? :O:
 
Last edited:
Need some help if i startup the client it stucks at "Connecting to Update Server" and it try's to connect and in the server CMD I get Connection Recieved from: 192.168.2.2 (My Lan ip)

Please help
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back