Evo Sever [Dev revison 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i was just passing by and i saw someone released some rose stuff ahah.
Thanks man, the community needs people like you. I know working alone or with just a few people on rose can be an hassle, you did well.

I'll check it out...Somedays :p
 
Last edited:
@PY
this is what i did, first i tried the 3dData included in the post of animalcrackerz. then i wipe everything that is needed to be wiped in the databse including the list_quest_new. when i log in. i see quest but when i talk to the fairy nothing happens. Second i tried reextracting everything from the included client. then use those new files and replace everything inside the 3DData, now i can accepts quests. but whenever i kill mini jelly bean nothing happens. i tried creating a lot of accounts and characters already

I have same problem like this

anybody know the login user and pass of this link


beta81 doesnt work
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back