[Excelent]NaMEch Project v5.0.1 Season II [10/02/12] HOT!!!

Hi how can i fix this?
echy - [Excelent]NaMEch Project v5.0.1 Season II [10/02/12] HOT!!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Fix gs free - /post %n and %s others..

Fix gs_cs $20 uss paypal - contact pm me.

How to fix -> screen recorder 1366 768 new 1 - YouTube

fix db case sensitive.

SpeedHackPlayerBlock = 0 ; Bloquea jugador con SpeedHack (0=NO / 1=SI)
ItemSerialCheck = 0 ; Verifica los seriales de los items, anti Dupe (0=NO / 1=SI)
AttackSpeedTimeLimit = 9999 ; Limite de velocidad de tiempo de ataque. (por defecto=800)
IsIgnorePacketHackDetect = 0 ; Ignorar los paquetes del SpeedHack (0=NO / 1=SI)
HackCheckCount = 0 ; Detectar Hack (0=NO / 1=SI)
MinimumAttackSpeedTime = 0 ; Velocidad minima de ataque
DetectedHackKickCount = 0 ; Detecta hack por cuentas en uso (0=NO / 1=SI)
IsKickDetecHackCountLimit = 0 ; Desconectar usuario que usa hack por cuentas (0=NO / 1=SI)
DinconnectHackUser = 0 ; Desconectar usuario que usa hack (0=NO / 1=SI)
UseNPGGChecksum = 0 ; Game Gard Checksum (0=NO / 1=SI)
DecTimePerAttackSpeed = 0 ; Detectar la velocidad de ataque (0=NO / 1=SI)
SpeedHackPenalty = 5.33 ; Importe de la sanciуn impuesta en caso de encontrarse SpeedHack (NO USAR) (0=NO / 1=SI)
HackLogServer = 127.0.0.1

boys help me plz make this ... in gs writes attack speed wrong

Last edited:
ill do repack of my Ganja MU Files and post soon or later :)

ON : Like many others here i hope you'll keep your word KarLI cuz are a lot of S2 fans looking for a stable and styled S2 files ...

OFF : Echy did a very good job with this files also and everybody here we have to gave him a big thanks for his PUBLIC AND FREE RELEASE cuz there aren't people like him in forums this days and the work that has done is not apreaciated like it should. We forget sometimes that this guy worked for free for US ALL and spent his FREE TIME to fix and update this release. At least a big thanks would be nice or just use the "Like" button in the first page of this awesome release. Thank you Echy !!

ON : Like many others here i hope you'll keep your word KarLI cuz are a lot of S2 fans looking for a stable and styled S2 files ...

OFF : Echy did a very good job with this files also and everybody here we have to gave him a big thanks for his PUBLIC AND FREE RELEASE cuz there aren't people like him in forums this days and the work that has done is not apreaciated like it should. We forget sometimes that this guy worked for free for US ALL and spent his FREE TIME to fix and update this release. At least a big thanks would be nice or just use the "Like" button in the first page of this awesome release. Thank you Echy !!

I Will but not right now , maybe after 1 week or two , im not even done with them and they're like bugless ,
tryin to fix the guild war score , but i think its my fault using other season 2 DB :)
anyways ..

Hello all, as Imnew hereand this MuServer buisnes,I hawe somequestion abaut IPand SQL pass changes, I used the guide witchwas thogether with thees files, changet IPand SQL pass only in places where guide told me to, but server didnt run correcly and Ihad some errors, then I cheked all files and where I see other IP than 127.0.0.1 I changed it to my, but I didnt tuch IP's - 127.0.0.1 .
But Istill got some errors, can anyon send me IN PM or somewere a litle guide with ALL the places where to put my IP an SQL pass.

ill do repack of my Ganja MU Files and post soon or later :)

Check
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/namech-season-2-repack-ganjamu-909227/

:)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hello all, as Imnew hereand this MuServer buisnes,I hawe somequestion abaut IPand SQL pass changes, I used the guide witchwas thogether with thees files, changet IPand SQL pass only in places where guide told me to, but server didnt run correcly and Ihad some errors, then I cheked all files and where I see other IP than 127.0.0.1 I changed it to my, but I didnt tuch IP's - 127.0.0.1 .
But Istill got some errors, can anyon send me IN PM or somewere a litle guide with ALL the places where to put my IP an SQL pass.

u gotta tell us what errrors you get and such otherwise we cant help u !

Back