Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Exploded whale o.O

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Once moved to a nearby nature preserve, the male specimen -- the largest whale ever recorded in Taiwan -- drew the attention of locals because of its large penis, measured at some five feet, the Taipei Times reported. Typical Taiwan people...lol

I got a movie of this somewhere in my computer, a dead whale(biggest on the world it says) was found dead on a beach, it was too big to dig into the ground and the smell was distracting some things or somethin, so they got a ton of dynamite and decided to blow it away...you actually see bits of it explode rofl, one slab of the whale hits a car and smashed its window lmao

gotta love exploding whales..:D

S

Staff

Once moved to a nearby nature preserve, the male specimen -- the largest whale ever recorded in Taiwan -- drew the attention of locals because of its large penis, measured at some five feet, the Taipei Times reported.

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Staff said:
Once moved to a nearby nature preserve, the male specimen -- the largest whale ever recorded in Taiwan -- drew the attention of locals because of its large penis, measured at some five feet, the Taipei Times reported.

oi oi i quoted that lolz ;p

i bet they set up a que, SUCK THE WHALE OFF ONLY 20 DOLLA (or whatever money they use lol dolla sounds better though)

Back