• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Extremely bugged Small Wings of all Characters

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i have these nice files with some extra items, and i have this little annoying bug.

Thats how small wings looks on character selection. Some cant be displayed, some are confused with other kind of wings.

They still look like that when you log on, but if you take off wings, then put them back. It is magically fixed. For the moment.

I tested with multiple accounts and other players cant even see it bugged, until you take off and put back the item. Also, it doesnt fix when you teleport.

Any fix? i cant find anything related. I looked at the folder where the mini wings are and compared files with other client. Both folders have the same files, from the same date, and same size. For the record, the folder where mini wings are is: \Data\Item\Ingameshop But im pretty sure, something else affects the wings, otherwise they wouldnt look like that.

Any help? i woundlt like to disable small wings just to prevent this bug.

ADD: Small Dark lord Cape is invisible when it is at the ground.

Sorry for the long post & thanks for reading

TvX7OFz - Extremely bugged Small Wings of all Characters - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes the small wings are bugged in the s6 / s8 version muemu

I am using Titanstech 12.00.02++ its a very weird client, it might be a combination of muemu and titanstech.

I just found what is wrong. For now only with ELF wings

Small elf wings bug takes the item from "\Data\Custom\Wing\Wing203.bmd" Which is SteamPunk wing. If i delete the file, then the wings disappear. Yet i cant see Elf wings, its invisible, so somehow the main.exe is taking reference to that file. Somehow.

Is there a way to change where Main.exe reads to change the location to default which is \Data\Item\ingameshop?

Also i could fix this, but i would lose Wing203 Steampunk Wings.

-----

Fixed small wings of angel

oM3zPbL - Extremely bugged Small Wings of all Characters - RaGEZONE Forums

IS there any way to know from where the main is taking information? which directory or file is trying to reach/contact?

IS there any way to know from where the main is taking information? which directory or file is trying to reach/contact/calling?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back