Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Faceparty owned

Reaction score
LOL! Right before ya think "fucking poser" "ugly cunt" "show off bitch" whateva

Check this out I was well fucking blagged, my pic was put on faceparty front page and I got 18 msgs! lol in the space of 3 hrs O.o An 3 girls added me to msn lolol (bazi msg'd me btw) :tp:

Attachments

• owned - Faceparty owned - RaGEZONE Forums
    owned.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 81
Id go with a bat and a nail gun kitten if you go first you squash the testicles then you nail the hands and feet the bednow thats kinky to the fullest.

evilkitten said:
that usually happens 2 me when i update my profile, i end up with 10 msgs Oo

You made an account there?!?!?!?!? Cool, lmao....... :drooling1 :drooling1 :hippy:

hehe i am the persn called Baring saying nikkk just telling him that he was on front page lol i was on front page yesterday and got lots msg's too :tp:

Solares said:
No ones messaged me in ages... thats coz im ugleh :cry:

You have to copy Nik on this gestures and poses like he does, then you'll get all the attention................ :moon: :moon: :moon:

Back