• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fail While starting the server (Seson 8 E 2 zTeam Files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i fixed my first problim ( shows in the image ) , but now i have another one
when i start GameServer it throw exception " zliceanse Error Code : 0 " what do u think is the problim ?

wafihsn - Fail While starting the server (Seson 8 E 2 zTeam Files) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you using ipv4 address or global?

Right click exdb make a shorcut go on the end of the target line and add 127.0.0.1.

And make sure all odbc is connected including odbc source 64 bit.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you using ipv4 address or global?

Right click exdb make a shorcut go on the end of the target line and add 127.0.0.1.

And make sure all odbc is connected including odbc source 64 bit.

ipv4 ip ..
i have a shortcut i wrote down the 127.0.0.1 in the end .
now odbc is just a MuOnline , MU2003_EVENT_DA and i did them in 64bit (c:\windows\systomWOW65\odbc32.exe)
and i have MuOnline Database , and i have restore the DB , also i have set password for the 'sa' user and still dont get any thing

ok i have fixed the problim but i am facing another one ! when i start the game server it throws an Eexception zLicense Error Code : 0

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back