• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Failed to process ep8 using ip intercept in 2 pc's

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I TRIED TO FIND SOLUTION LIKE THE ONE I ENCOUNTERD
BUT NO SOLUTION...

I HAVE DESKTOP USING SERVER AND A LOPTOP FOR CLIENT..
I ALREADY DONE PORT FORWARD..
AND I ALSO TRY VIA LAN ONLY AND IT WORKS SMOOTHLY
WHEN I TRY TO MAKE MY CLIENT PARAM AND PUT WAN IP
AND I USE SERVER SIDE IP INTERCEPTOR WORKING FINE DETECT IP,UPDATE IP...
BUT WHEN I OPEN MY CLIENT SIDE LOG IN AND ON LY STUCK AT PROCESSING
AND AFTER A WHILE FAILED TO PROCESS..

ANY IDEA?

I ALREADY SPEND 19HOURS TO FIGURE IT OUT AND SEARCH STILL NOTHING..
SOMEONE THEY GOT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BUT THEY DONT EVEN SHARE HOW DID THEY SOLVE...

HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME T_T
Ervs YOU THERE?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why are u making your setup very complicated. simply, if u have 2 pc, no need port forward, connect in LAN thru ethernet socket (RJ45) use same ip in param.ini (both are same server/client side) don't use wan ip. what's in param ip is same with your CFG ip. then, run your server. that's it!!!:grr:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why are u making your setup very complicated. Simply, if u have 2 pc, no need port forward, connect in lan thru ethernet socket (rj45) use same ip in param.ini (both are same server/client side) don't use wan ip. What's in param ip is same with your cfg ip. Then, run your server. That's it!!!:grr:

sir i made running smoothly behind router using lan even my server config i put is my local ip like 192.168.1.4
and i put in my client param is wan ip its running okay ... But when i try to host it in my other loptop using other internet not connected to my router and i use ran interceptor stuck on failed to process ...

I like to try to host my server using ip interceptor and also tried rosed but much worse on rose d..
In rosed i got error sever connection failed
in ran ip intercept i stuck on failed to process...
Any idea? Done port forward .. But still got no luck .. I also turn off my firewall.. T_t

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
..something strange, sure there's some problem for your ISP configuration. not 100% your port forward because your servers are not fully accepted the connection in WAN. try to use hamachi, just to make sure if your configuration has a miss something. this is only one of useful idea. we will know if the problem comes from the server files or port forward config. goodluck!!:shot:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
..something strange, sure there's some problem for your ISP configuration. not 100% your port forward because your servers are not fully accepted the connection in WAN. try to use hamachi, just to make sure if your configuration has a miss something. this is only one of useful idea. we will know if the problem comes from the server files or port forward config. goodluck!!:shot:

I TRY TO STOP THE IP INTERCEPT AND I GOT ERROR IN CHOSING CHANNEL ERROR POP UP IS SEVER FAILED CONNECTION...
WHEN I OPEN THE THE IP INTERCEPT I CAN GO FORWARD IN CHRACTER CREATION
I CAN MAKE CHARACTER BUT WHEN I CONNECT FAILED TO PROCESS T_T

okay i will try your suggestion by the way if i use hamachi do i nid to use hamachi both side (server + client)
i like using ip intercept becouse its only nid to use in server side ... its convenient... i spend so many hours reading theread about
my problem and theres a lot but they did not show how did they solve...

heres the same problem i got but they closed this thread T_T
http://forum.ragezone.com/f748/hosting-ran-pldt-static-ip-799408/

HERES MY SCREEN SHOT CAN U CHECK IF MY CONFIGURATION ON IP INTERCEPT WAS CORRECT?AND ALSO MY PORT FORWARD BELOW ATTACHMENT

Attachments

• 3 - Failed to process ep8 using ip intercept in 2 pc's - RaGEZONE Forums
    3.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
forget that thread, u cannot get complete tuts here unless u paid 4k.LOL joke only!
BTW, try hamachi and forget your interceptor. put hamachi ip both server and client side and CFG as well.:banghead:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
forget that thread, u cannot get complete tuts here unless u paid 4k.lol joke only!
Btw, try hamachi and forget your interceptor. Put hamachi ip both server and client side and cfg as well.:banghead:

yeah i already use that hamachi long time ago ep3...and its easy to cfg it..
Now i try to make ep8 and host to my brother at the province without using hamachi ...
Using pldt 5mb behind router..dynamic ip..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mean to say... u r not going to run your server with hamachi, u just ONLY try your server files if there some missing files or no. if your hamachi is unable to connect, then... no doubt, DELETE YOUR FILES AND THROW IT TO YOUR BIN!!! goodluck :mad:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i mean to say... u r not going to run your server with hamachi, u just ONLY try your server files if there some missing files or no. if your hamachi is unable to connect, then... no doubt, DELETE YOUR FILES AND THROW IT TO YOUR BIN!!! goodluck :mad:

i already try it hamachi its working okay via outside network
hope someone can help me here im stuck on chracter failed process using ip interceptor
finish port forward please help me 24 hours searching still no luck

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
up up up please nid help badly 2 days i spend and still failed to process i try also ep3 still the same error i got T_T

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
up up up please nid help badly 2 days i spend and still failed to process i try also ep3 still the same error i got T_T

i also have same error..all works on LAN but on WAN failed to be processed..anyone have the solution to share?

Upvote 0
Back