Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fansite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey

Would someone help me with a Fansite.
Just Pm me or add me on skype : vsjonas

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What type of help do you need?
All you need to make a fansite is

Funds
You need funds to buy webhosting, a domain & a radio if you want one.
Only costs $10-$20 to get your fansite started then $5-$10 / month depending on were you buy.

Your template
With simple HTML & CSS you can create a simple but effective template for your fansite, there has been many released on forums and even on here that you could use.

Backend
You could either use a released management panel for your fansite or make your own you can do this with simple PHP and makes it alot more unique for your staff & DJs to use.

Instead of asking people to add you on skype you could learn basic HTML & CSS and create your own template & administrator panel by learning PHP.(Not needed, you can just use RadiPanel and code your own plugins).

Do not depend on other people in this community as it is likely that you will either be fucked over or abandoned half way through the project.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What type of help do you need?
All you need to make a fansite is

Funds
You need funds to buy webhosting, a domain & a radio if you want one.
Only costs $10-$20 to get your fansite started then $5-$10 / month depending on were you buy.

Your template
With simple HTML & CSS you can create a simple but effective template for your fansite, there has been many released on forums and even on here that you could use.

Backend
You could either use a released management panel for your fansite or make your own you can do this with simple PHP and makes it alot more unique for your staff & DJs to use.

Instead of asking people to add you on skype you could learn basic HTML & CSS and create your own template & administrator panel by learning PHP.(Not needed, you can just use RadiPanel and code your own plugins).

Do not depend on other people in this community as it is likely that you will either be fucked over or abandoned half way through the project.

I'm not asking people to make one for me but make one TOGETHER , with that i mean we split the work ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back