- Joined
- Aug 14, 2009
- Messages
- 2,308
- Reaction score
- 1,207
Stop spamming like crazy in the WarZ Source thread. Its only for updates on the source or mirrors.
What should I do if I have Questions?
What should I do if I have no idea how to get this to work?
What do I need for recompiling the source?
Are fixed Versions out yet?
Help i'm having the problem
The procedure entry point ?getTriangle@PxMeshQuery@physx@@SAXABVPxHeightFieldGeometry@2@ABVPxTransform@2@IAAVPxTriangle@2@PAI@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library PhysX3Common_x86.dll
How to start the WarZ.exe without Launcher?
How to start the GameServer? (Fix by SecretsOfThePast)
What do I need to host the Website files?
I want to extract Data from the original WarZ
I have the Art Bug!! HELP!!!!
View attachment 127423
Where i can get the Database files without doing the RedGate stuff?
How to add Users, Preorders and Serials:
Serials:
The 1 is the type.. i'll try to figure out what it does later
.
Preorders:
Users:
(You need to add preorder before you can add the user. Also you need the compiled WZ_Backend_ASP.net and a webserver, or debug the Project)
Can i use the Express Edition from Visual?
No. Because the source requires some Librarys that are only available in the Visual Studio
From SecrectsOfThePast
Can i use MySQL instead of MSSQL?:
From finito
Serial Types
From pepperosam
Are the server files from 2012?
Help!! I'm getting an HTTP Timeout error!!
Help!! I'm still getting an HTTP Timeout error!!
By Ultraporing:
- More to be added soon
- Updated 04/09 - 07:01 PM
- Thanks for the sticky
.
- Updated 04/09 - 08:03 PM
- I'm not giving !ANY! support via PM, Skype, Steam etc. don't add me if you only need help and don't want to talk about the code etc.!
What should I do if I have Questions?
Ask in the Help Section for help. and give us time to reply. (don't push after 10 minutes without any answer)
What should I do if I have no idea how to get this to work?
Don't post anything thats questions about how to get the server working or how to get source compiled. Give us time to provide you an good cleaned up source or good server binarys with an tutorial. Why? because the code is really bad written. and you must recompile more then the server. (client needs ip change).
What do I need for recompiling the source?
1. First you'll need Visual Studio 2008 with Service Pack 1 (Don't use the express editions) you can use the trial version, but the activated Visual Studio is better. (You'll need the Web Extensions for the Adminpanel which is required to run the Gameserver!)
2. Next thing (for the database) you'll need SQL Server. I've tested it withTo view the content, you need to sign in or register.
You'll NEED SP1 & SP2! (Windows Vista and higher)
3. then until someone posts the backup of the database you'll needTo view the content, you need to sign in or registerto import the database. (only the lazy people who don't know how to import single files in SQL Server 2008).
4. Then you'll need theTo view the content, you need to sign in or register+ theTo view the content, you need to sign in or register.
You have now all the requirements for compiling and running the server & client.
(ONLY THE REQUIREMENTS NOT FINISHED!)
Are fixed Versions out yet?
No. and don't ask! it will be out when it's out.
Help i'm having the problem
The procedure entry point ?getTriangle@PxMeshQuery@physx@@SAXABVPxHeightFieldGeometry@2@ABVPxTransform@2@IAAVPxTriangle@2@PAI@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library PhysX3Common_x86.dll
use my fixed PhysX3Common_x86.dll downloadable View attachment PhysX3Common_x86.zip
How to start the WarZ.exe without Launcher?
warz.exe -WOUpdatedOk -steam -WOLogin "LOGINAPI" -steam
How to start the GameServer? (Fix by SecretsOfThePast)
Don't start the Gameserver.exe manually. Let it execute threw the Included MasterServer. Make sure you compile it and change the API in the settings to match the location of the API. (g_api_ip)
What do I need to host the Website files?
You'll need:
1. IIS or ASP.NET Webserver
2. PHP Module for IIS or ASP.NET Webserver
3. MSSQL (Look at the question above there is an downloadlink)
I want to extract Data from the original WarZ
Look at the tutorials section.
I have the Art Bug!! HELP!!!!
View attachment 127423
Replace your itemDB.xml in Data/weapons with this version:
~REMOVED~
!Use the updated version without any error!
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Where i can get the Database files without doing the RedGate stuff?
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(ONLY FOR MSSQL!!)
How to add Users, Preorders and Serials:
Serials:
INSERT INTO WarZSerials (SerialKey, SerialType) VALUES ('SERIAL', 1)
The 1 is the type.. i'll try to figure out what it does later
Preorders:
EXECUTE BN_WarZ_PreorderRegister 'PAYPAL', '9.99', '1', '', 'EMAIL', '1', 'paypal', '127.0.0.1'
Users:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(You need to add preorder before you can add the user. Also you need the compiled WZ_Backend_ASP.net and a webserver, or debug the Project)
Can i use the Express Edition from Visual?
No. Because the source requires some Librarys that are only available in the Visual Studio
From SecrectsOfThePast
Can i use MySQL instead of MSSQL?:
Can not be used with this game, don't even try, it uses MSSQL directly not ODBC.
From finito
Serial Types
0 = Legend Package
1 = Pioneer Package
2 = Survivor Package
3 = Guest Account (48 hour access)
These are all the valid types i could find.
Found in
- WZ_ACCOUNT_APPLYKEY and WZ_ACCOUNT_CREATE stored procedure in WarZ database.
- getforumbadge-exec.php script within thewarz.com-account.
From pepperosam
Are the server files from 2012?
The developer claims, that the "new" things like skill systems, or new weapons are clearly from scratch. But its totaly bullshit. All of that (like friendsystem, clansystem and various weapons like kruger etc) are in that game since alpha code ever was created and used. Even the new Map was already "ready" for use.
Help!! I'm getting an HTTP Timeout error!!
You probably have these lines in your game.ini:
g_api_ip XXX
g_serverip XXX
delete those and it should work. if not look under "Help!! I'm still getting an HTTP Timeout error!!"
Help!! I'm still getting an HTTP Timeout error!!
.You are probably not running an IIS Server with the Backend API
By Ultraporing:
Everything in one query incl. acc creation. Just replace EMAIL, PASSWORD, SERIAL. breezenet and warz are the database names, change them if needed.
USE [breezenet]
INSERT INTO dbo.WarZSerials (SerialKey, SerialType, IsUsed) VALUES ('SERIAL', 1, 0)
EXECUTE BN_WarZ_PreorderRegister 'PAYPAL', '9.99', '1', '', 'EMAIL', '1', 'paypal', '127.0.0.1'
USE [warz]
EXECUTE WZ_ACCOUNT_CREATE '127.0.0.1', 'EMAIL', 'PASSWORD', '0', 'SERIAL', 'EMAIL'
- More to be added soon
- Updated 04/09 - 07:01 PM
- Thanks for the sticky
- Updated 04/09 - 08:03 PM
- I'm not giving !ANY! support via PM, Skype, Steam etc. don't add me if you only need help and don't want to talk about the code etc.!
Last edited:


