• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Farmville (or similar) clone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking for a (open source) Farmville clone (or similar).
Anybody know of any?

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wrong place. this is a help section. if you had a piece of code that wasnt working in your Farmville clone, then we can help.

please look else where.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wrong place. this is a help section. if you had a piece of code that wasnt working in your Farmville clone, then we can help.

please look else where.

Sorry ..

Someone can move the thread to the right place?

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry ..

Someone can move the thread to the right place?

i think if you want it, you should make it then ask for help if some parts become to hard. we wont make it for you, but help point of the flaws you might have.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Technically, he's not necessarily asking for someone else to do his work, just if anyone happens to know of that kind of projects with code available. As far as we know, his only intention could be to see how to make something like to learn from it, so you guys please remove the penis from your forehead and not shoot before asking.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Technically, he's not necessarily asking for someone else to do his work, just if anyone happens to know of that kind of projects with code available. As far as we know, his only intention could be to see how to make something like to learn from it, so you guys please remove the penis from your forehead and not shoot before asking.

Exactly.

I'm not asking anyone to do the job I only seek an Open Source project available!

Reaction score
hmm i'm not sure if it's open source or not but there is a game called QQFarm that seem's to popular on chinese sites that have the same content as RZ :)

Hopefully that is of some assitance to you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i'm not sure if it's open source or not but there is a game called QQFarm that seem's to popular on chinese sites that have the same content as RZ :)

Hopefully that is of some assitance to you

Nothing found in Google and Sourceforge :*:

and...I don't know japanese!!! xDD

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
opps mybad lol

totally thought your were asking for someone to make it for you. um still my best bet would be to make it your self because i havent heard of anyone making a clone of that site.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
opps mybad lol

totally thought your were asking for someone to make it for you. um still my best bet would be to make it your self because i havent heard of anyone making a clone of that site.

Making your own is very difficult and time consuming, and now I have :(:

And anyone know of a Trevian clone (Devana please ¬¬, is very bad xD)

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Farm town was the original before Zynga coped it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah here is a travian clone,
http://forum.ragezone.com/f55555555/

I assure you that before coming here I searched on Google and many other sites, and nothing found ¬¬

Back