Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FDB Editor needed!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello RoM - community,

as the title says i am looking for a working FDB-Editor for the Runes of Magic database.
An FDB-Editor is needed to add own items, NPCs etc. so everyone in this community would probably LOVE to get one.

So please, if you have anything working on your hard disk, share it to us, so everybody can personalize his serverfiles as needed. :)

Kind regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This is a all release Dev stuff for this game what i know. If u finde something new share here.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yep, there's some really useful stuff on this site, but unfortunately no fdb-editor

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

?

Maybe it's firebird database?

Seems to me thats exactly what it is. I've been looking into this for you guys, I'll take a look and let you know what else I can find out ;)

Upvote 0
Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
unfortunately no repackers but you can edit the DB files that you can find inside of the data.fdb I have already released the tool for this you do not have to re compress the data folder you can displace the data folder in the root of your ROM directory bada bing bada boom it will read all the DB's in the file as soon as the tool I will link you to it :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thank you. But this is not what i am searching for.

unfortunately no repackers but you can edit the DB files that you can find inside of the data.fdb I have already released the tool for this you do not have to re compress the data folder you can displace the data folder in the root of your ROM directory bada bing bada boom it will read all the DB's in the file as soon as the tool I will link you to it :)

You are right with the data folder, but unfortunately this works only for my client. My Zone.exe crashes when i try to start it with a "data folder".. even if there are the original db's from data.fdb inside :(

Upvote 0
Back