Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

FDB Editor needed!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RoM - community,

as the title says i am looking for a working FDB-Editor for the Runes of Magic database.
An FDB-Editor is needed to add own items, NPCs etc. so everyone in this community would probably LOVE to get one.

So please, if you have anything working on your hard disk, share it to us, so everybody can personalize his serverfiles as needed. :)

Kind regards

Yep, there's some really useful stuff on this site, but unfortunately no fdb-editor

Upvote 0
unfortunately no repackers but you can edit the DB files that you can find inside of the data.fdb I have already released the tool for this you do not have to re compress the data folder you can displace the data folder in the root of your ROM directory bada bing bada boom it will read all the DB's in the file as soon as the tool I will link you to it :)

Upvote 0

Thank you. But this is not what i am searching for.

unfortunately no repackers but you can edit the DB files that you can find inside of the data.fdb I have already released the tool for this you do not have to re compress the data folder you can displace the data folder in the root of your ROM directory bada bing bada boom it will read all the DB's in the file as soon as the tool I will link you to it :)

You are right with the data folder, but unfortunately this works only for my client. My Zone.exe crashes when i try to start it with a "data folder".. even if there are the original db's from data.fdb inside :(

Upvote 0
Back