Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Feedback/WIP: New Jewel / Enchants

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are Ideas for Jewels/Enchants I have for my little gunz development. I'm looking for feedback, ideas of implementation and insight. I will be making the code public on completion. Open source or bust!

All of these will only work with melee weapons equipped (including the bottled plague).

***Please don't ask me for the source or files as there is NONE at this time.***

Demonic Skull - 10/15/20% Of Damage dealt is returned to the user. - COMPLETE
Angelic Skull - Reduces all damage to 0.01 and returns 30/50/70% instances of (would be) damage to target in the form of healing.
Leech's Skull - A fixed 4/8/12 points of healing is applied per target hit.

Skull Kings Crown - All swings have 7/14/21% splash range of the target.

Angel's Halo - HP -5/10/15; HP Regen +1/+2/+3.
Assassins Cowl - AP -5/10/20; AP Regen +1/+2/+3.

Dragons Fang - HP&AP -25, Splash 50%;
Bottled Plague - HP&AP Degen -3/-5/-7 in a 100 Radius of player (Including yourself!);

Update - 12/22/2019 I have successfully made the Demonic Skull prototype AND IT WORKS!
Update - 12/22/2019 Created an RMesh for a cool pink glow effect.
Update - 12/22/2019 Changed Values from 10/15/20% to 40/60/80%. As it only happens during Insane Massives.
Update - 12/22/2019 Found out the massives were doing HUGE damage (duh) reduced it to 20% of dmg from enchant.
Update - 12/22/2019 Added 4 Screenshots
Update - 1/4/2020 Fixed Not working in questmode

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
**Screenshots and Snips**
Album:

u0NkPO - Feedback/WIP: New Jewel / Enchants - RaGEZONE Forums

AAfzZyv - Feedback/WIP: New Jewel / Enchants - RaGEZONE Forums

P5Jdxw4 - Feedback/WIP: New Jewel / Enchants - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this looks awesome, i really hope this works out for ya!

anything that gets added to this community is useful! thanks!

Alot of files needed to be edited to make it work, I'll be adding source when I'm finished working out the kinks. The hard part is enabling it into quest mode.

Upvote 0
Back