Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

fELedit++

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
elements.data editor currently only supports elements.data v595 (aka 496)... the config is 100% complete, all field names, and talk_proc...

I'll add more config files over time, also trying to add thumbnails etc...

Now supports elements.data versions:

Edit "resources\theme.txt" to modify theme colors...

Last edited:

Last edited:
Wrechid - fELedit++ - RaGEZONE Forums
thats not how image sharing works dude

What version of elements.data are you trying to load...?

if the file has been edited by rody's editor sELedit, fELedit won't be able to open it, likewise if it was edited with morz-edit then rody's tool won't be able to open it.

I wish developers would release a free version capable of doing what is needed with minimal features then charge for an extended release with all of the bells and whistles... In my opinion, they would have more respect than just money hungry...

Reactions: DNC
I wish developers would release a free version capable of doing what is needed with minimal features then charge for an extended release with all of the bells and whistles... In my opinion, they would have more respect than just money hungry...

Just ignore 2 magic "numbers" and all will be ok

Something like this

The wing position is incorrect. How to repair it

Wrechid - fELedit++ - RaGEZONE Forums

Friends in version 496 I send myself a weapon, but the strength of the received items is 0/0, how can I fix it?

Back