Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Few New.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sprites -

alexdesire - Few New. - RaGEZONE Forums

Render -

Im back to doing Sprites now :)

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love your second sprite one. Some could be improved but very nice improvement you got there. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love your second sprite one. Some could be improved but very nice improvement you got there. :)

Thanks man.

Lately ive been trying to over complicate things where id get a block of some sort and i could never do anything tidy like that impulse signature.

So ive decided to take things simple and easy again.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Stop with the pentool. NOW. It's Ducking bad, I don't know why the hell everybody likes how the pentool looks.

The only one that actually looks good is the last tag posted. The effects are pretty decent, but the text should be on the other side. The colors blend, and the effects are vibrant. Only one I actually have to say good job in.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stop with the pentool. NOW. It's Ducking bad, I don't know why the hell everybody likes how the pentool looks.

The only one that actually looks good is the last tag posted. The effects are pretty decent, but the text should be on the other side. The colors blend, and the effects are vibrant. Only one I actually have to say good job in.
Opinion. He did some nice pentooling in the second signature imo, it really helped add flow/depth into it. Only bad thing about the second signature is that he needs a better bg.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

There was no need for the swearing.

And if it bad please explain why?

And as DaOdin said the Pen-tool was to add depth to the signature.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
tbh the only pentool that he did that looks good in the 2nd sprite tag is the one across the body. The ones behind him look like crap, if you say it's flow. Then there are MUTIPLE FLOWS.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tbh, i don't like the purple color even though it match's his outfit. Maybe change the color, some more bg and add some effects.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tbh, i don't like the purple color even though it match's his outfit. Maybe change the color, some more bg and add some effects.
The purple Background you mean?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ill have ago now ^^

See if i can mix another color in with it.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Getting better i guess, still no "effect" on the bg. :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like to smudge with my Bg etc

But it getting the right brushes to smudge with.

As i don't have Cs3 i don't have a very big variety of custom brushes.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to stop making signatures for a while. You're running out of ideas as you mentioned and signatures are loosing that touch you once had :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back