Ff13

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I saw some vide posted on here that FF13 is only gonig to be out for the 360, do you guys think that is true or they are going to change it to go back to the ps3.

I say would loveif they released it on 360, I love FF.
But why would they exclude the PS3?

The game looks really nice and it ain't excluded from the PS3 as it's already mentioned.

But I'd anyday prefer gaming on the PS3 over gaming on the 360.

The game looks really nice and it ain't excluded from the PS3 as it's already mentioned.

But I'd anyday prefer gaming on the PS3 over gaming on the 360.

If only I could afford the ps3, and I wonder why those people told everyone it was excluded for ps3?

do i need to play other ff games before i could play this one?

i dont have old consoles, no psp, no gb, no ps2, no ps1 =/ all i have is xbox 360

Main reason got ps3,, because of Final Fantasy and the future.. but now I hear its coming for xbox kinda man...

Are all the stories of other ff connected? cause i don't want to get lost/confuse about storyline =/

Are all the stories of other ff connected? cause i don't want to get lost/confuse about storyline =/

No there not just FF7, series.. But I don't know story about 13, if does involves ff7 need play that one

no..none of the Final Fantasy are related in storywise Except from, FF7 Sequels and Prequels, and with Final Fantasy X and X-2. the rest have their own story and are not related in form.

Is anyone else getting a Phantasy Star feeling from this New FF?

/Fate

no..none of the Final Fantasy are related in storywise Except from, FF7 Sequels and Prequels, and with Final Fantasy X and X-2. the rest have their own story and are not related in form.

Thank god, this will be my first time playing a ff game for realzzz

I usually go to my friends house and mess around x]

If only I could afford the ps3, and I wonder why those people told everyone it was excluded for ps3?
You mean exclusive, excluded would mean the PS3 wouldn't get it. ;)
Anyway why did people say that? Because everyone thought it, the FF games always come out on 1 console/handheld and hasn't come out on a Microsoft platform yet, so it was reasonable to assume that it would be PS3 exclusive.
Try Lost Odyssey/Blue Dragon. They both have a kinda FF feel to them as I think the same guy worked on them.
Yes the creator of FF and the writer for many of the games is the head of Mistwalker, which indeed made those 2 games.

Anyway why did people say that? Because everyone thought it, the FF games always come out on 1 console/handheld and hasn't come out on a Microsoft platform yet, so it was reasonable to assume that it would be PS3 exclusive.

Yes the creator of FF and the writer for many of the games is the head of Mistwalker, which indeed made those 2 games.

Well its just I saw on some vid they it was only coming out for 360 o.o

I was confuse on what platform to buy mainly cuz of FF series and other rpg's but since they are comming to xbox screw ps3 i'm getting an xbox way cheaper than ps3 thats for sure.

Well, 360 did get FFXI which was a start.

The thing thats been bothering me still is. . . whats up with the main character being a chick >.<? Main char must be a guy so we can pwn hard thro the game, save the day the chick and bone her in the end :thumbsup:

Nah I agree, I prefer playing a male character. FFX-2 was a bit weak due to it being all female lol, the only FF I haven't finished I think. I'm sure XIII will have some strong male characters though.

Edit: I think random encounters are a must to be honest, it gives you a chance to strengthen your character more than someone else who might be at the same spot. Plus most of them will have a 1/2 or 0 encounter item or equipable :)

Back