• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ffx-2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
me cant wait ive downloaded the offical guide sample pages read through them all just now and its really great reading through them i preorderd it last year hehe need a copy before they all get sold out

edit: if you want the sample pages pm me with ur msn

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ohh the joy of england being last on the gaming shipments.

Reaction score
gettin it aswell

baha cheated on FF X i killed most of dark aeons he said he had max stats all legendary weps and stuff i had tidus,auron and yunas weps and pwned all most of them he killed 1 :O h4x baha h4x

Reaction score
MasterD said:
gettin it aswell

baha cheated on FF X i killed most of dark aeons he said he had max stats all legendary weps and stuff i had tidus,auron and yunas weps and pwned all most of them he killed 1 :O h4x baha h4x

i never used h4x ;( ;p u use teh h4x j00 fat'ed

Reaction score
evilkitten said:
i've neva played ff but i might get it 2 c what it is about since loads of ppl tell me i have 2 try it
Got FFX 1st, do't get FFX-2 til u've done that

Oh and we get games last t cooz the coversion 2 PAL takes ages but coz of the frickin translations coz we hav Euro releases

Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
Got FFX 1st, do't get FFX-2 til u've done that

Oh and we get games last t cooz the coversion 2 PAL takes ages but coz of the frickin translations coz we hav Euro releases

its the french bastards i tell the lol

agreed dont even bother playin ffx-2 till u know/played the storyline in FFX :s

Status
Not open for further replies.